Smokey gets Busted Smokey gets Busted

Ugh.

Boring. Cliched. Unoriginal. Predictable. Short.

You aren't getting any better.

My Tear for London My Tear for London

Not very entertaining

If you had worked harder on making this something more than it is at the moment, I may consider it as a better cartoon. At the moment, it's just something that says what I already know about what happened in London. It didn't leave me very entertained, or affected emotionally. I didn't think it was very good, and I don't feel like it deserves an instant 10 just because it's based on an event that hurt so many people. I'm not saying that I don't care about what happened in London, I definitely think it's a horrible thing to happen, but that, as I've said, does not instantly make this worth more than it would be if it was about something fictional.

Zelda's PRIDE force Zelda's PRIDE force

Very good.

One minor nitpick is that it's not the same Link in every game in the series. Only some games(such as OOT and MM) have the same Link.

JohnnyTheHomicidalManiac JohnnyTheHomicidalManiac

Creativity? What the hell is that?

First, the intro is a ripoff of the intro for the official Lenore flash series. Second, you used music off of Invader Zim for the background music. Also, your voice for Nny sucked. Although, it was probably just your regular speaking voice, so I guess that's not your fault.

Chisa responds:

Yeah, I know, the intro its fault of my lack of crativity :P, and what wrong with the IZ music?I tough it suited well, and thats not my voice, because Im a girl and english is not my primary lenguaje so yeah, and the voice actor has never read JTHM before so maybe thats why :P

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

I'll give it a seven.

The only thing I don't like about this flash is that you think that the person who made Numa Numa Dance made it so that it would become a fad and take over Newgrounds. It's just something that he made and somehow it got popular. Besides that, I liked it, especially with things like Napoleon saying "A friggin' twelve gauge, what do you think?" and then shooting himself with it.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Great stuff.

A very accurate portrayal of flash 8-Bit Theater movies.

Piconjo: Not So Epic Kiss Piconjo: Not So Epic Kiss

You made a mistake.

Legendary Frog doesn't have red hair.

Wonchop responds:

that wasn't legendary frog

Auf Achse Auf Achse

Good, but not without complaints.

Starting off, I will say this was animated very well, and the story was done good too, but besides that I didn't like it. You didn't seem to understand what the song was talking about. In the video, you depict the guy not being able to get to the girl, although it seems that she likes him too. The song is about the guy wanting the girl, but the girl doesn't like him, and won't let him try to be with her.

I would have enjoyed this more if you had chosen another song, or reworked it to match the point of the song.

AligatorHead responds:

well you see the thing is. the girl only saw him ONCE. so she is clueless that he followed her until the end.

Foamy Fan Mail 6 Foamy Fan Mail 6

I don't think Foamy is meant to be taken serious.

I used to think all of the Foamy rants were expressing illwill's own personal opinion, but now I think it's all a joke, and Foamy is supposed to be viewed as an idiot. Once I came to this realization, I found this flash to be very funny. Foamy is a very engaging character when you realize he's supposed to be a dipshit. Even funnier is the fact that Foamy has managed to twist the opinions of others, swearing Foamy as the next savior.

My hat is off to you, illwill, for fooling an online community.

Xander-Matrix Xander-Matrix

Not a real submission.

I read through the comments left by the author, and it turns out this wasn't a serious submission. He was just checking to see if he could submit a flash. Although this is a dumb thing to do, you should understand he can probably do better than this.