Smokey gets Busted Smokey gets Busted

Ugh.

Boring. Cliched. Unoriginal. Predictable. Short.

You aren't getting any better.

My Tear for London My Tear for London

Not very entertaining

If you had worked harder on making this something more than it is at the moment, I may consider it as a better cartoon. At the moment, it's just something that says what I already know about what happened in London. It didn't leave me very entertained, or affected emotionally. I didn't think it was very good, and I don't feel like it deserves an instant 10 just because it's based on an event that hurt so many people. I'm not saying that I don't care about what happened in London, I definitely think it's a horrible thing to happen, but that, as I've said, does not instantly make this worth more than it would be if it was about something fictional.

Zelda's PRIDE force Zelda's PRIDE force

Very good.

One minor nitpick is that it's not the same Link in every game in the series. Only some games(such as OOT and MM) have the same Link.

Anchorman Soundboard Anchorman Soundboard

Not useful for prank calls.

I believe that the point of soundboards overall is to be able to use them for prank calls. This one, is not good for that. The sound quality is horrible, not only because of the fuzziness, but because there is music in the background for many of these. The quotes are also not good. There is no "hello" sound, no "I'm Ron Burgundy" sound, and no "goodbye" sound. Also, there just isn't a good variety of quotes. I don't care if you weren't able to make a better soundboard, because if that were true, you shouldn't have made one at all.

Feel Teh Beat Feel Teh Beat

Serves it's purpose

It would make great background music for a flash movie.

BaronVonBadGuy responds:

Thanks for the review! I am glad you liked it. I to think it is a good loop, though I don't think it should have made number 1 pick of the week.

Mike